We are an Architectural Design firm providing personal service to clients building new or remodeling an existing residence. Our work revolves around the residential market with light commercial projects.
Opened business in 1998 providing architectural design for clients based on personal service. The office is blessed to have forged many close friendships over the years as clients invite us into their lives to share close and sometimes intimate thoughts of how they live. The design process uses such information to custom match the project with individual clients.
My personal experience is moulded from my exposure and training with many mentors, be it Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, Landscape Architects and in some cases the Vendors. My primary mentor was Mr. Elbert R. Spence Architect / Landscape Architect. Elbert taught of a practical but creative use of materials and building standards.This prompted me in 1997 to venture into the construction industry working for a local General Contractor. Being in the field with a tool belt each day reinforced the common sense approach to assembling and detailing all aspects of construction.
My work is focused towards the custom residential market with a few light commercial projects rounding out the work load each year with a great pride in the relationship with the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens.
- We meet with clients to review existing site conditions and their “Wish List”. Preliminary plans are generated for client review and upon approval Construction Documents are prepared for bidding, permitting and construction.
- Architectural Design Residential and Light Commercial
- Space Planning Office layout and proportional arrangement
- Millwork / Cabinets Kitchen, Baths, Closet and Library..
- Hardscape’s Gazebo’s, Decks, Trellis, Arbor, Retaining Walls, Terraces, and Swimming Pools